We build innovative metaverse solutions that deliver real business value to our clients. Whether you’re looking to build a virtual world for gaming, education, or social networking, we have the expertise to help.
We are systematic and organized in making your business more efficient and productive.
Our blockchain developers are hands-on with the cognitive technologies to deliver high-quality services and solutions to clients.
Our team extension model is intended to help clients who want to extend their team with the right expertise required for their project.
Our project-based model and software development specialists are there for customer collaboration and specific client project engagement.
Our RPA tools and expertise cater for all the business processes regardless of which industry you operate in.
Building legacies more than just software
We cannot possibly answer this question precisely because some projects can be finished in 2 to 3 weeks, while others may take several years to complete. To provide a more accurate estimate, we must first evaluate the complexity and scope of the work. With that information, we can then provide an estimated time frame.
Share the details of your project – such as scope, timeframes, and business challenges you’d like to solve – and, based on the input provided by you, we can then kickstart the project.
We operate in short iterations and regularly test the results, considering both customer preferences and the target audience’s reaction. This approach enables us to deliver high-quality products while meeting the specified deadlines. Quality is our top priority.
Yes, we are always glad to provide technical support and service to the apps we have developed. We can also further develop your software product if you need to implement new features or integrate third-party services.
The primary methodology we use in our work is Agile, although the choice may vary depending on the specific project. An iterative approach to project work allows us to continually improve product quality and gather consistent customer feedback.
BlocBelt offers its customers several pricing models, which allows any company to choose the best option: Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Dedicated Team Model.
Yes, sure. If you want to sign an NDA, we are always ready to do so.
RPA is an acronym that stands for “Robotic Process Automation”. To implement an RPA solution, the RPA software watches the user perform a task in the application’s graphical user interface (GUI), and then provides a solution by repeating those tasks directly in the GUI using a software robot.
RPA is a software solution and does not involve physical hardware. It operates by performing ‘human-like’ actions on predictable tasks, such as copying data from a document to a system (e.g., from a quotation to an order), collating data, generating reports, etc. RPA can execute repetitive tasks that a human would otherwise perform on a computer system. The technology has matured to a level where accuracy and speed are core features, and it continues to evolve, simplifying the effort to create and deploy solutions.
RPA can save costs. RPA processes can run 24/7, working extremely fast and accurately. This does not mean removing humans from the equation, but often allowing them to sort out issues and add value. If 80% of the standard tasks are taken care of by an RPA robot, then human effort can be focused on the other 20%. RPA is best viewed as empowering a workforce to be able to do more, not as a means of replacing people.
There has been a lot of hype about RPA implementations. They can be deployed in sensible ‘chunks,’ or they can be large projects with teams of people working on delivery. Like every good business project, it is about managing risk, benefits, and keeping focus on what will deliver a reasonable ROI – the 80:20 rule applies as much to RPA as anything else. The use of a Proof of Concept (POC) can be an effective way to ensure there is alignment between what is possible and what is practical.
The main methodology we use in our work is Agile, although the choice may depend on a particular project. An iterative approach to the work on the project provides us with the opportunity to regularly improve the product quality and collect constant customer feedback.
US: 9711 Washingtonian Blvd, Suite 550 Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Pakistan: 307-Y Commercial, 1st Floor, Phase III DHA, Lahore 54000
Pakistan: First Floor, 307-Y, Street 11, DHA Phase 3, Lahore, Punjab 54000